Luca Montersino's Siciliano is an authentic work of art of artisan pastry making. Filled with Parlapì, Luca Montersino's pistachio spread, and semi-candied wild strawberries, this panettone is an absolute delight.
- High Pastry Panettone
- Stuffed with pistachio Parlapì and semi-candied wild strawberries
- Glazed with white chocolate
- Made with sourdough starter for a soft and aromatic dough
- Use of high-quality ingredients
- Handcrafted technique and continuous search for refinement
- Spends three rising times of many hours for optimal results
- Requires a waiting time of three days for perfect yield
- To be enjoyed at a temperature of 25/26 degrees to enhance its properties
Luca Montersino's Siciliano stands out from others because of its superior quality and attention to detail. The unique combination of pistachio Parlapì and semi-candied wild strawberries offers an explosion of flavors that will delight the palate of any foodie.
The recipe, which includes the use of sourdough, guarantees a dough that is soft, tasty and rich in aromatic nuances. The artisanal technique and Luca Montersino's continuous quest for perfection make it possible to offer a High Pastry Panettone that stands out for its quality and impeccable texture.
To ensure an optimal result, panettone requires time and patience. It spends as many as three rising times of many hours and is left to rest for three days before being enjoyed. This process ensures a perfect yield and exceptional flavor.