Figs & Caramel Panettone by Salvatore Gabbiano
We present you the winner of the price "Best typical Panettone of the Milanese Artisan Tradition".
World's best panettone according to critics
According to the critics the winner is Salvatore Gabbiano, the myth of the Neapolitan panettone school. In the heart of Pompeii, the Pasticceria Gabbiano offers all the sweets of the Neapolitan tradition, but there's more: Salvatore Gabbiano produces excellent panettone made with butter, natural yeast and lots of work. From its headquarters in the shadow of Vesuvius his panettone conquered all of Italy.
- High quality panettone, made with passion and care
- Made with butter and natural sourdough for an authentic taste
- Glazed with chocolate caramel and figs
- Produced by Salvatore Gabbiano, master of Neapolitan pastry
- Owner of the title of Panettone World Champion 2019
Why choose Salvatore Gabbiano's Panettone
- Combines the tradition of Milanese pastry with Neapolitan craftsmanship
- Uses high quality ingredients to ensure authentic taste
- The winner of the prestigious title of Panettone World Champion 2019
- A perfect choice for those who want a unique and delicious panettone
Do not miss the opportunity to taste Figs and Caramel | Panettone by Salvatore Gabbiano and discover why it has been recognized as the best panettone in the world.