PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU AND YOUR PURCHASE OF ANYPRODUCTS FROM G.I.FI.ZE.THROUGH ITS WEBSITE, LOCATED AT WWW.FILICORIZECCHINI.IT
The information that FILICORI ZECCHINI may collect includes:
• Personal information provided to us: We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain, such as, for example, your Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include your full name, e-mail address, gender, IP address, browser information, username, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
• Personal information collected automatically: We receive and store. certain usage related information whenever you interact with the Application
For example, FILICORI ZECCHINI may automatically receive and record information regarding your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, your access time, time zone setting, browser information, Facebook user ID, Facebook Page fan status, and URLs accessed. Such information may be shared in aggregate form. We use this information to track website usage, to determine the number of visitors to the Account, and to help us make our Account more useful.
Like most internet websites, we use "cookies," unique identifiers that we transfer to your computer to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide unique features such as personalization and in general files that save you the time of having to register each time you visit our Account.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, the “help” section of your browser’s toolbar will likely tell you how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to take advantage of all of this Account’s features. The information that is collected is anonymous and not personally identifiable. We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties. We may automatically collect website use information when you visit our Site.
This information may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type and version, time zone setting, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site, the web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests. We use this information to track website usage, to determine the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site, and to help us make our Site more useful.
Like most internet websites, we use "cookies,"unique identifiers that we transfer to your computer to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide unique features such as personalization, storage of items in your shopping cart between visits, and in general files that save you the time of having to register each time you visit our Site. If you do not wish to accept cookies, the “help” section of your browser’s toolbar will likely tell you how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to take advantage of all of this Site’s features. The information that is collected is anonymous and not personally identifiable. (Up)
FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our site. For example, we may use information about you to:
• Analyze, develop, and improve our products and services.
• Process and manage your purchase and use of FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP products, including your accounts and program participation.
• Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other site activities.
• Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
• Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your accounts and program participation, and your requests for information.
• Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including affiliate and partner offers. (Up)
FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP shares your personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information about you with others only with your consent.
• We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products (such as e-mail vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
• If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on our Site may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer. We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you. (Up)
FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
• Follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in promotional e-mails we send you, if you no longer wish to receive our communications.
• Log in to your account and visit your profile section to edit your user information preferences and to update your personal information, such as (i) account and user profile information, (ii) user e-mail address, if applicable, (iii) Facebook profile information, if applicable, and (iv) Application specific data.
• By sending an e-mail to email@example.com You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. Please be aware that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features on our Account. (Up)
FILICORI ZECCHINI USA CORP takes commercially reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information. We also employ encryption technologies and user authentication procedures that are designed to keep your data secure. We limit access to personal information to authorized personnel and contractors who need access to perform their job and are contractually required to keep your information secure. We consider online security a priority; however, we cannot provide absolute assurances against any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties, and we disclaim any liability for any such breaches or unauthorized access. (Up)
Our Account, website, and the services available through FILICORI ZECCHINI are not intended for children under the age of 13. FILICORI ZECCHINI does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience. (Up)